Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tea Parties In Beverly Hills!

I am very curious about the push back that is occurring toward the Bush thugs that have emerged from the MSM and the ivory tower of Berkley and the Whitehouse; now they live with the rest of us, the masses that they've successfully fooled.

First John Yoo gets verbally harassed at a speech about his book. Now Karl Rove suffers verbal abuse from a handcuff-bearing pink hat. John Yoo didn't flee, but a larger share of the audience wanted to hear him speak (cough), and there was security to help him.

What was the Beverly Hills bookstore thinking? That Karl Rove isn't controversial?

2010
Congressmen get verbally abused and spit upon by tea partiers.
Former administration officials get threatened with a citizen's arrest from an anti-war organization.

People are waking up!

What a beautiful world!

5 comments:

Vigilante said...

Let's draw a line here, Pinks! Were the Yoo and Rove protesters armed? Were they 'packing'? Que difference!

Pink Liberty said...

I don't think so, who was armed?!

Kentucky Rain said...

No one was armed. Good post Pink.

Kentucky Rain said...

P.S. I am glad I found your place. I am linking you to my place.

Teeluck said...

I relish the day when they really wake up and vote all the Repuglickers out of office...