Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ohio and Texas

I think Obama will win Ohio, but Texas is just out of my league for predictions. In any case, it looks like Obama can claim the following come the Convention:

Most states won.

The popular vote.

Most independent and Republican votes.

Largest margins of winning.

There is NO WAY that Hillary can counter this MOJO and justify asking for the Super delegates to support her instead...I have no worries that this will successfully happen for her...for the peace of this nation, it simply can't.

4 comments:

Big Yellow Forehead said...

I think Obama wins the Ohio primary as well. I think Texas is still up in the air. If Hillary continues to substitute/fire/force resignation of her campaign stuff, she's definitely going to run into trouble. With Obama's recent increase in Republican votes, he is definitely going to give her another run for her money. I'd like to see him thump her like he did last night!

LET'S TALK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stella by Starlight said...

I'm going out on a limb by saying Obama will get Texas. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Pinks, did you get a chance to read the article I posted about credit card companies? What did you think?

Vigilante said...

I'm with LET'S TALK.