Thursday, February 24, 2005

Karl Rove might be gay and that's how he sleeps at night

A few days ago I blogged that Karl Rove might be gay and it never appeared on my published blog!! It mysteriously disappeared! Now Bill Maher and Robin Williams are implying it and I can't prove that I called it first )-: Except my husband can vouch for me!

I was saying that it makes sense to me because oppressed people can lash out at their oppressors quite easily--today my wonderful volunteer Hilda said it's called something like "aggressor association" in psychological terms. So women who have been abused target men; minorities that have been tortured choose torture for their enemies; etc.

So if Karl Rove is gay, and most Americans hate or fear gays, it makes sense that he would SCREW Americans with his draconian policies and would still be able to sleep at night. Perhaps he feels justified in what he is doing because hateful, biggoted Americans are getting what they deserve. He's morally wrong, but it probably feels right.

That's my theory about Karl Rove and his conservative, gay prostitute helpers.

[If you're reading this the censors lost!]

Peace.

No comments: