Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Terrorism in Tennessee

A very sad, tortured man committed this hate crime and I believe that he will be tortured further since he did not die. I hope to see that the Rush Limbaughs, Bill O'Reillys and Sean Hannitys who encourage hatred toward liberals will be held accountable as well--they owe us sincere apologies and a change in their behavior. If this isn't a wake-up call to ALL of us that we need to tone down our rhetoric toward those who hold different opinions to us (mea culpa) I don't know what is. I also believe that if this man is not tried on terrorism charges, then our government is sanctioning fascism in this country. I believe that anyone who takes a gun and shoots down innocent civilians should be tried as a terrorist.

This was an abomination to our liberty and our freedom of religion.

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

Don't forget: toe be well-armed is to be supra-democratic in the eyes of the NRA.