Wednesday, July 30, 2008

McCain's popularity contest...and the elites

Huh? I just don't get how useful it is that McCain keeps pointing to how popular and admired Obama is. First he showed us how much the press, especially NY Rudy-loving Chris Matthews, loves Obama. Now he's showing us how much the world loves Obama. Gee, it's almost like Obama's RONALD REAGAN. I honestly think McCain is trying to lose.

Meanwhile, I keep hearing rich white collar execs say that Obama's going to soak them with tax cuts (which means they are rich, but they vehemently deny being rich, which drives this formerly poor person over the edge of anger). I said to my husband, "Yeah, and the Bush's think they aren't rich because the Saudi's have more money than they do." That's our whole problem, isn't it? That's Limbaugh's job, to convince poor people that voting for Republican elites helps them. A scam! As if to answer my prayers, here's this: Bill Kristol

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

Pinks, is this what is meant by the statement that Obama appeals to the elites? I understand that now: it's the Republican elites who are falling for him. Some of them, anyway...

So glad to hear Billy is depressed.