Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hillary's oppo research

At first, I thought the Hillary/Obama argument over when Obama wanted to be President was ridiculous (well, it still is, who cares, these guys are obviously ambitious) but today I just realized HOW CREEPY it is that Hillary quoted Obama's elementary school teacher. Can you imagine someone looking through your past to that level of triviality? And is that the worst thing they can drag up about him?! It at once makes him smell like a rose and them look like rats. Republican rats, in fact, that care less about real issues and more about personal attacks. I can just hear her at the debates decrying personal attacks while she's dishing them out!

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

Yes, Pinks, the first time I heard about HRC's reaching into BHO's grade school bio, I remarked that this was a grab born of extreme desperation.