Thursday, September 06, 2007

Fred who?

I'm just blown away that this guy thinks he has any business running for President. He's in total denial about Iraq and global warming--oh who cares what foreign policy experts and scientists think. There is little if any difference between this guy and George W. Bush--they think they can project their fear-based world views on everybody else. He's living in opposite world and is comfortable doing so despite the reality of the real world in which the rest of us live. May his campaign be as short lived as his limited perception of reality.

Peace.

3 comments:

Vigilante said...

I feel like welcoming him into the campaign. The more $$$ the GOP spends on themselves the deeper into the hole they go. But I'm as baffled as you are, Pinks, as to why this guy makes an attractive candidate. I'm told a lot of women find Thompson SEXY. Go figure. Otherwise, I just don't understand how GOP-ers think. (And you can add women to that, I guess.)

Sapo said...

If this guy becomes president - that's it.

I'm leaving the country.

Stella by Starlight said...

Well, at least he won't be on Law Order. Sam Waterston would make a better DA.

Thompson? Sexy? Oh dear no, vigilante. Not intelligent, either? I'm terrified the Fredmeister may win.

M.D. I'm already planning to get my passport.