Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Congress 2007

My husband and I are in shock and mourning for the failure of this Congress, that we helped financially elect, on this critical issue (FISA and the "Terrorist Surveillance Program"). If Democrats don't soon gain a spine and a rational negotiation policy with the most criminal administration this country has ever seen (since you need help ask my husband, he negotiates for a nice living) we will no longer feel safe in this country. You guys don't understand the power you have in your hands against this President. If not you, who?

A message sent to Sen. Reid and Leader Pelosi via the ACLU.

2 comments:

Vigilante said...

Good Message!

Stella by Starlight said...

I'm with you, urbanpink. I'm utterly sickened by the majority of Congress. Great message to Reid and Pelosi. I also wrote a scathing comment via the ACLU.

Absolutely excellent.