Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

The link above will lead you to finding contact information for your senators.

Here is the House:
http://www.house.gov/writerep/

I am so angry. I called all my reps and left an angry message telling them to start getting our troops home tomorrow. Come to think of it, I'll write to the White House.

The people are against this occupation.

The President, Congress and the military are playing a game with our soldiers.

The President will not compromise (as Edwards has stated) so WE must stop this war. We must tell our representatives how angry we are and that we want our soldiers home ASAP.

This war was based on lies.
It's been continued with lies.
It is and has been a big mistake.

Any new plan, Mr. Obama, must mean going after the REAL terrorists; with diligence and foresight.

No more GUT operations.

Peace.

1 comment:

Stella by Starlight said...

Bravo, Urbanpink. I, too, am angry. Fortunately so is my Representative, Henry Waxman. The only time I call is to thank him.

It's Senator Feinstein that has my ire. And, believe me, she's going to get that angry message. Thanks for urging people to get involved.