Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Triangulator

Hilary's triangulating voting machines. I wrote this to her. She's introducing a bill that "reforms" our voting computers. Yawn.

I support eliminating electronic voting machines completely and setting uniform standards for provisional ballots. There's nothing wrong with hanging chads because we can actually see and count them. I am one of the most digitally talented and aware people in the world...so don't think I'm some kind of anti-technology voter. My awareness of computers and technology teaches me that it's not wise to count votes on a screen, it's not logical, rational, or sound.

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

Yes, Pinks. The only thing that really recommends electronic/computer balloting is Instant Recount Voting (IRV). That would justify technology.