Saturday, March 03, 2007

Edwards is a force of nature

I saw John Edwards speak in person again last night--he was electrifying! Passionate about poverty, America's place in the world, getting us out of Iraq, and my pet issue, campaign financing!! That last one was when he got me on his team. He said, roughly, that he's in a tough spot because he needs to raise money to be heard right now for this election, but the only way to take money out of politics is to take money out of politics!! He thinks that the way we use money now is WRONG! He claims to have never taken money from a lobbyist. I joined his One Corps team. That's brilliant. People were saying how much he's like Bobby Kennedy was.

John Edwards has become a presidential candidate that is not afraid to lose. Ahhhhhh!

Happy also, he's never been a member of the DLC. Ahhhh.

Peace.

3 comments:

Vigilante said...

Sorry, Pinks! I voted for Bobby Kennedy, and JRE is no RFK!

Pink Liberty said...

Please tell me more, Vigilante!

Vigilante said...

Pinks, it's too sad a tale to talk about much more than I have.