Thursday, February 08, 2007

Do you have a question for Edwards?

I'm going to spend Valentine's Day with my husband and we're going to go to a fundraiser for Edwards. I usually have questions for political candidates, like THE ONE thing that's burning me up and I don't hear any cohesive solutions for it, but I don't have that for him because his interview on Meet the Press was very illuminating for me on his positions. He was quite frank about raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans (which isn't that wealthy if you're a family with one income).

Any good questions for Edwards?

I might ask him about campaign finance reform and lobbying OR maybe how we can encourage more families to be able to CHOOSE a one-income arrangement...

Peace

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

Ask him something about the importance of positive campaigning, about Democrats not dissing other Democrats. BTW, if you haven't noticed, my primary vote is already sown up. Meet-The-Press settled it.