Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Counter Clinton Library

The Counter Clinton Library

Dear Counter Clinton people,

Why would you want to start a precedent of building opposing presidential institutions? Can't you let go of your anger and forgive an ex-president who was a sinner yet a good president? Can't we come together as a nation and try to find pride in the positive legacies of our presidents? I do not support most of Bush's policies, but I respect his presidency, even if we were to discover that he's weak in his personal life (I certainly have questions about his parenting skills). I would certainly trade a Bush economy for a Clinton economy--is that the Clinton legacy that you're really trying to erase?

I sincerely hope that you fail in your hate-driven efforts to permanently vilify President William Clinton.

Update: My e-mail to this group was returned undeliverable, "no transport provider."

No comments: