Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WeHo Dem Party? -- Vote for Pavley!!

We got a suspicious looking flyer for the so-called West Hollywood Democratic Club (it also made it look like they are allied with a Beverly Hills Dem Club) endorsing Lloyd Levine, one of the most crooked Democrats I've ever heard about. The WeHo "club" looks like it has about 4 members (my husband called that!) and I guess we can check out a P.O. Box if we're interested in joining (compare their website to another local Democratic club: http://www.palisadesdemclub.org/PPDCJoin.html)

I have inside information about this Levine guy, I'm so close to his political career that I've been in the same car with him. He's the kind of guy that fires people, or tries to get CITIZENS fired, because it's "politics." Nasty? You betcha.

We don't need Democrats like Lloyd Levine. Let's keep him out of the California Senate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if by "fires people" you mean getting rid of people who are lazy and don't work, then yes, you are correct.

g-d forbid we expect our employees to actually work, especially when they are paid by our state dollars and therefore should do something for the citizens.

Stella by Starlight said...

Kilgore assumes without knowledge. You don't have to convince me: I'm campaigning, and voting, for Boxer.

Don't forget to vote on June 3—no on 98, yes on 99.

(Gee, that was rude of me...)

Pink Liberty said...

Trout, he fired a very useful and respected employee because of a political deal; and ATTEMPTED to get a young, very well regarded PRIVATE CITIZEN fired from a PRIVATE COMPANY (but he failed to accomplish this dasterdly deed because the employee was so valued).

Vigilante said...

Right on, Pinks!