Monday, September 27, 2004

King Bush's Dark Wizard

Joshua Marshall comments on an Atlantic Monthly article that illuminates Karl Rove's dirty campaign methods. They are unethical, dishonest, disgusting and cruel. There must be a special place in hell reserved for him, and those who hire him. If you ever hear anyone saying something disgusting about a candidate that Karl Rove has worked against, don't you believe it. I've heard a nasty rumor about John McCain that I doubt is true, but it was told to me by a debutant military kid that's in the know, and was probably spread during the 2000 primary. I can see how this technique would successfully work its way through universities and the military.

I've heard similar rumors about the right from the left too, but just from TEXAS. I once heard from a leftist political couple of assholes (they agreed to share in a yardsale, then left after they brought their unpriced stuff) that the Bush's are drug runners who have actually murdered competitors. Sounds like a Rove-inspired lie, but I've wanted to believe it. I still believe what they told me about Bush Sr. having had many affairs, but that's been confirmed by others and his run against Clinton where both candidates made a peaceful bargain not to pursue the women of the past as a character issue...ugh. No wonder Clinton thought that he had a free pass.

No comments: