Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Bush supporters mix trust with ignorance.

My Kerry supporter friend in Missouri had a Bush supporter friend tell her, "it's a bad idea to mix politics and friendship."

Wow, they say don't mix politics and friendship, don't mix dissent with patriotism, don't mix debate with freedom, don't mix intelligence with Americanism, but they stand by while Republicans mix fanatical religion with government, capitalism with monopolies, no-bid industries with militarism, fascism with democracy, killing tens of thousands of innocents with a war on terrorism, and trust with ignorance.

Kerry HAS to win this election. I keep hearing good things through the grapevine, and I think its good if Bush appears to stay ahead in the poles (perhaps we'll have an election that isn't postponed). I actually believe people are telling pollsters that they'll vote for Bush when they won't (because they are afraid to say otherwise). My patriotic husband and I are off to Phoenix, AZ on Sat/Sun to register voters there.

See www.michaelmoore.com and www.drivingvotes.com voting information.


No comments: