Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Looking back to July

I was just checking some old videos and came across this one. I'm not that familiar with Michelle, and am not impressed, wow, what B.S. (notice how much she says, "everything," "always," "entire," and what an apologist for racial intolerance), but I stopped watching the Today show when Bush was president because that guy beside Michelle, Matt and the Today producers, seemed so out-of-reality-enamored of Bush. What is fascinating about this video is how clearly disgusted Matt is by the words spewing out of Michelle's mouth. Look at Matt's face! Worth a watch to me!

4 comments:

Teeluck said...

Was it Michelle Bachmann or Michelle Malkin?... They are both air heads.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I was wondering that, too. My guess was Malkin. Remember that book she wrote where she defended the Japanese internment? Now THAT was ballsy!!

Teeluck said...

She is two shades away from a psyche ward.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I often wonder if they believe half of what they say; Malkin with the internment thing, Coulter with the McCarthey thing. This, I'm saying, as opposed to just saying it for attention, publicity, fodder for book sales, etc.. It always perplexes me.