Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Snake surfaces, James Carville

I don't know where I heard that James Carville spiked the Kerry campaign in the final hours. I'm sure he's loyal to the Clintons, and I find his "branding" of Bill Richardson fully revealing of dirty, nasty, and racial, Clintonian tactics. If you're not tightly in the Clinton power fold, or have enough power on your own (e.g. former Senators that support Obama) then you better shut-up and get in line. Otherwise, you'll be called Judas on national television.

4 comments:

Stella by Starlight said...

Carville infuriated me with his censure of Bill Richardson, who doesn't deserve the dirt.

This behavior is a good reason why the GOP wins all the time while the Dems and liberals are duking it out instead of sticking together.

Richardson would have been a damn good president. Carville just sits on the sidelines hurling invectives for no good reason to ruin the chances of a liberal American government.

I guess I'm more a liberal than a Democrat. I'm with you 100% urbanpink! Thanks for this post.

Vigilante said...

Carville literally sleeps with the enemy. So does Hillary.

LET'S TALK said...

Yes Carville actually sleep with a Conservative, a Bush loyalist.

I've always thought he was a little over the edge, but to call Richardson a Judas for going with Obama is insane.

Stella by Starlight said...

Bile-ary is causing horrible damage for a Democratic win this year. She needs to concede and go away. Far away. The Bosnia B.S. was infuriating.

You are absolutely right, l.t. Carville is married to a Busheney loyalist and calling Richardson a Judas makes the Dems look stupid. Together, their actions undermine liberals and help McBush win the election.

Urban Pink how are you and baby doing? =)