Monday, January 21, 2008

Don't call us on our B.S. or we'll call you an enemy

I can't stand the Clintons right now. I want them no where near the White House again--as my husband pointed out, it would be another family dynasty. Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton. I'm tired of their divisive politics! I think they, along with the Republicans, will keep this country fighting against itself.

Obama is so clearly a gifted, honest, thoughtful candidate and it's amazing to me that Josh Marshall will say he isn't good at defending himself. Perhaps Marshall didn't hear his defenses since he didn't lose his temper the way that Hillary does.

The plus here is that Hillary and Co. are actually preparing Obama to take on the right-wing nuts in the general election.

2 comments:

Vigilante said...

They won't break him. They'll just toughen him up.

Vigilante said...

The Klinton's are definitely better bullshitters than Bush. But it's clear they just make shit up.