Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Gentlewoman Elizabeth Edwards takes on the GOP's Poster Child

Wow, you may have heard that that Coulter (I swore I'd never mention her by name again--but now I have new reasons) waits for her wish for John Edwards to be killed in a terrorist attack. She made her wish for the killing of a Presidential candidate known on GOOD MORNING AMERICA yesterday which is stunning in itself, and then denied that she'd said anything about Edwards the following day on Hard Ball.

I intend to lambast any network that gives this hate-monger a platform. She is useless except for hateful controversy and Democratic fundraising. I do think that the left can no longer ignore her and just raise money off of her; we have to attack the press who give her a platform. Elizabeth Edwards stopped short of taking Christ Matthews to task, she shouldn't have.

Peace.

No comments: